An SOC Analyst is a cybersecurity expert who works in a team to monitor, combat and mitigate attacks on an organization’s IT infrastructure. They also examine security systems and procedures for potential flaws and enhancements. The SOC is the Security Operations Center. This is the name of the team that is composed of many analysts and security professionals who often work in one location.
SOC Analysts have the following responsibilities:
Analysis of vulnerability and threats
Analyzing, documenting and reporting on all aspects information security (InfoSec), including emerging trends
Analyse and response to previously unknown software and hardware vulnerabilities
Designing disaster recovery plans
The SOC is the organization responsible for detecting, containing and mitigating cyberattacks within the company. The SOC’s Security Information and Event Management system (SIEM), is the primary tool used by Tier 1 through Tier 3. InfosecTrain is the best option if you’re interested in taking the SOC Analyst certification. Why? These are the key takeaways from our course.
1. InfosecTrain’s instructors are the best. They always try to make sure that each student understands the concepts. Our trainers are always available to answer your questions.
2. You can choose your learning method: InfosecTran offers training in many ways
1-to-1 sessions: You will have ample time to ask questions and receive answers during these one-on-one sessions. The trainer will focus completely on you and help improve your knowledge.
Online training: You can learn from anywhere you like with our online training. Our trainers will help make sure you understand every concept using real-life examples.
3. Access to the recorded sessions: We will give you access to the recorded session after you have completed our course. This will allow you to learn your subject whenever and wherever you like. It’s fascinating, isn’t?
4. Course completion certificate: Once you have successfully completed our training program, you will receive a course completion certification to help you stand out from other candidates in interviews.
5. Course content: Our course content covers all the important topics that will help you not only with certification exams and interviews but also with real-life security challenges. These are the concepts that make up our SOC Analyst course.
Domain 1: Introduction of SOCDomain2: Digital ForensicsDomain3: Incident ResponseDomain4: Threat Intelligence
InfosecTrain offers training for SOC analysts
InfosecTrain’s SOC analyst training curriculum has been meticulously designed by subject matter experts. This training program will give you a thorough understanding of SOC operations. It’s a great opportunity for current and aspiring SOC analysts (L1/L2/L3), to improve their skills in handling security threats and responding to them in order to reduce business risks.